HG is a purpose driven gallery bringing art and community together. Community gatherings are a main focus because we have found that when gathering in the presence of beautiful art, we can be inspired and can encourage one another.
Some of the classes we have hosted or are of interest:
- Classes in Oil, Watercolor, Pastel, Acrylics, Pencil (private or group)
- Color Mixing and Various Processes with Deana Graham - nighttime, weekend, or private party
- Adult Finger-painting with Adelyn Scott
- Demonstration and play in Encaustics
- Mother/Daughter Mixed Media
- Processing Anxiety and Grief through Art
- Spiritual Gifts/Enneagram Assessment
- Teen and Preteen Mixed Media
- Servant Leadership Opportunities
- Self Defense
Email us at email@example.com to let us know if you are interested in participating in any of these workshops.